Thursday, April 23, 2009

Life:Beautiful


Have any of you checked this magazine out? I can't imagine anything better than Spring fresh ideas & recipes, craft projects, and floral design tips, all along with Bible-based teaching & advice.“Life:Beautiful recognizes the Christian woman’s desire to live everyday with passion and purpose,” Wanda Ventling, editor Life:Beautiful. “Faith isn’t just for Sunday mornings—it’s a lifestyle choice that when woven into the fabric of daily life impacts a person’s outlook, plans, purpose, decisions, home, health, relationships, success, and legacy,” Wanda Ventling, editor Life:Beautiful. “Living a beautiful life is experienced when we have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and then find God’s purpose and plan for our lives. Nurturing families and friends, offering hospitality, caring for our bodies, and feeding our spirit is part of the journey,” Wanda Ventling, editor Life:Beautiful.


I saw the magazine at Barnes and Nobles and the cover photo alone caught my eye and then the name...."Life:Beautiful". Sounds pretty! Then as I read "Faith For Your Journey" above the title, I was intrigued. I flipped through the pages of beautiful things and every other page had beautiful scripture. You know how sometimes you go to church and hear the pastor's sermon and you feel like he is speaking to you as if he knows what you are going through, well that is how the scripture spoke to me! I bought it and got home and waited until I had a quiet moment (at bedtime of coarse!) and looked through the beautiful pages and read the articles that inspired and uplifted me. I have already subscribed! The only downer is that they only have quarterly issues....BUMMER! But, maybe if enough of us subscribe, it can become a monthly issue! I strongly encourage you to check it out at your local book store....I even saw it in the magazine section at Wal Mart!









I hope you pick up a copy and ENJOY!!

Well tomorrow is Friday and I can't wait to spend the weekend with my family!

BLESSINGS.....

1 comment :

  1. thanks for popping over.
    what a lovely blog you have...off to peruse.
    xo

    ReplyDelete