Sunday, May 24, 2009

Dining Rooms....



Okay...I am late posting this.....but I have been CRAZY BUSY (See post below...LOL).

Kelly's Korner is showing DINING ROOMS this week! I just adore her and her precious baby HARPER! ou must follow Kelly's blog...she is a BLESSING!

This is our formal dining room. It is not formal at all though...which is the way I like it! At our last home we had a very formal dining, but never used it. So, when we bought this home I wanted something informal. We use this one alot when we have people over and to do projects, etc. It is very informal and comfortable. I am missing 1 chair, it's in the garage in need of repairs right now. LOL! I also have a huge white distressed open hutch that I am getting....just have not forked over the money to buy it yet. It is mine though!! It is from one of my FAVORITE stores...Accents. I will move the baker's rack that is currently in the room out to the patio with the table it matches. I am still looking for a rug to anchor the table, and I am wanting to repaint the dining and do away with the red, and go a blue/gray color and add custom white moldings below the chair rail. I found a beautiful fabric to make new curtains and accessories. SUMMER PROJECT!! It is my mission to go light and white!












Also.... I AM HAVING A GIVEAWAY!!
If you have taken time to visit my blog, just click on my follow button to follow my blog and I will enter you in a drawing for these petite bud vases! I LOVE mine! You can use them for flowers, holders, etc. If you already follow just let me know by leaving a comment! I look forward to hearing from you! Can't wait to give these away.....you will LOVE them! We will announce the winner on June 1st!! Just a few more days to ENTER!!



BLESSINGS.....

5 comments :

  1. Love the house Amy, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! You're a great decorator!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dining room! I also love those vases! I haev the size just larger than those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your dining room will be beautiful in a lighter shade. I love your table and chairs!! I can't wait to see it.

    LeAnn:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors in the dining room, they are similar to the colors in my nursery!!

    ReplyDelete