Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Blessed be....



You are BLESSED when you get inside your world - your mind and heart - put right.

Then you can see God in the outside world.

~Matthew 5:8


This is so true for me....wanted to share that bit of the Beautitudes from the Book of Mark.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been SUPER busy this week....therefore have not updated the blog lately. My niece and nephew are here for the week visiting....we have many FUN things planned this week.



Plus...I am in the middle of redecorating! Painting, sewing, repurposing, etc......a whole new room! Got the new couch and we have decided to get a 2nd one just like it. Can't beat Ikea!




All of my friends and family think I am NUTS for getting white furniture when I have a house of 2 kids, a husband, 2 dogs, and several teenage boys that seem to live here every other day, plus preteen girls, etc. etc. I know....I know....it does sound a bit crazy.....

but they will be trained!

Reid's buddies already played a joke on me and told me that one of them spilled Pepsi on the couch, and asked me what they should do? I said ...."RUN!!". They got a kick out of my reaction! LOL! They were joking of coarse....it was not funny for about a second!


I will update tonight, if possible.

BLESSINGS....
Amy










2 comments :

  1. Oh Amy I love the new look, it's beautiful. Are you happy with it? I can't wait to see more.

    Hugs,
    LeAnn:)

    ReplyDelete