Tuesday, June 16, 2009

DREAMS....and creative places to do it!

It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else." Erma Bombeck


"It may be that those who do most, dream most." Stephen Butler Leacock

"My eyes are an ocean in which my dreams are reflected." Anna M. Uhlich


The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."~ Eleanor Roosevelt


"Imagination is more important than knowledge. "~ Albert Einstein

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." --Mark Twain

In your heart, keep one still secret spot where dreams may go and be sheltered so they may thrive and grow. --Louise Driscoll

Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart... Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. --Carl Jung

Go Confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined. --Henry David Thoreau

Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal. --Pamela Vaull Starr

Only as high as I reach can I grow Only as far as I seek can I go, Only as deep as I look can I see, Only as much as I dream can I be. --Karen Ravn


Not every one of our desires can be immediately gratified. We've got to learn to wait patiently for our dreams to come true, especially on the path we've chosen. But while we wait, we need to prepare symbolically a place for our hopes and dreams. --Sarah Ban Breathnach Simple Abundance

BLESSINGS......

Amy




3 comments :

  1. I love all the photos but I adore the quotes. I'm thinking the one by Erma Bombeck should be my mantra! Thanks for the smile and prayers.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. what inspiring photos! I would love a place like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have about 4-5 of these same photos in a file...Still waiting for our renovations to be done so that I can have a REAL space to work in again instead of a small corner of the dining room table. :)

    Thanks for sharing the inspiration.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete