Friday, July 10, 2009

Goodies.....



Oh my goodness......I won a contest that Preppy Paper Girl (Laurie) hosted last month! First off....I NEVER win anything! EVER! Secondly....I am so LUCKY to have won her contest! She did such a thoughtful job by making me things that fit my personality! All of the things were just precious and soooo me! I am so excited! THANK YOU Laurie!
Here is all of the stuff she sent!


A cute jar of mini cookies....the kids LOVED them! Custom monogrammed note cards, Custom monogrammed stationary and also stationary with scripture that I loved! They are adorned with precious bows! Custom monogrammed mini cards, and one of my favorite things......a "Box of Blessings!". It has a a card for every day of the year with words of encouragement and scripture! Love it....and I plan on ordering some for gifts! As well as many other things! Please visit her blog and you can see all of the adorable things that Laurie creates!


She even knew I loved vintage aprons and custom monogrammed this for me.

I ADORE it!


She is truely a blessing and I have made a new friend in Laurie! I am so thankful!!!

THANK YOU PREPPY PAPER GIRL!!!!!



I also received the necklace I ordered off Etsy from Pampering Beki

I saw it and had to have it.....I have worn it almost everyday the past week!

Thanks Beki!!

You can visit Beki's blog or Etsy store.....she has so many precious designs!!

Blessings....

Amy

No comments :

Post a Comment