Friday, July 10, 2009

My life with 4 kids........

My niece and nephew, Hannah (7) and Eli (3), came to visit for a week! They live about 2 hours away, so we do not see them as often as I wish. We had a full week of activities! We went to the Fort Worth Zoo, Splash Station, and they saw the movie UP and played, played, played all week!Hannah followed Maddie around most of the time, and Eli stayed busy playing with all Brant's tools! He LOVES tools! Brant even made him a board with screw holes, so he would have something to use the tools on. I just had to watch him and make sure he did not take anything else apart. In the middle of all of this craziness....I was also redecorating the family room. Yes...I know. I am CRAZY!! But, I am the QUEEN of multi tasking! We had a FUN week and enjoyed their visit! Here are some pics......


This is how the week went..........JUMPING on the bed!


Hannah and Maddie dancing!

Eli and his tools!

Silly girls!

and Eli.....


The ZOO.....

Reid and Eli feeding the birds

Mom and the kids....

BIG snake.....eeeek!


We thought this little guy was cute! He reminded us of "Crush" in Finding Nemo.

Hannah and Maddie


Mom and the grandkids

Me and my babies

Me and Reid

End of the day.......Reid and Maddie were great sports!

SPLASH STATION.....

soaking the kids down with sunscreen!
Hannah and Eli


We had a great week, and Reid and Maddie enjoyed playing with their cousins!

Mom and Dad took the kiddos home the morning of July 4th. I went down to our new high school stadium to help set up for the towns July 4th celebration. The stadium is BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so excited. Brant had to work at the fire station, so we decided we just wanted to be home and enjoy the fireworks from our own backyard. Our neighborhood has the BEST view in town for the fireworks show....so Mom, Dad, Reid, Maddie and Reid's best bud Collin hung out on the back patio and enjoyed. Afterwards, the kids went into the driveway and lit off their own fireworks......all legal of coarse!

Best view.....from the trampoline

SPARKLERS!!






It was a crazy-busy....FUN filled week!! I hope you all are having a FUN summer!!!

BLESSINGS.....

Amy

1 comment :

  1. What a fun way to spend the holiday weekend!! Everyone looks like they had a fabulous time!!
    Now you can relax....haha!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!!
    Hugs, Nerina :)

    ReplyDelete