Saturday, August 1, 2009

It's the weekend.....


I hope you all have a blessed Saturday with the ones you love!

have a lil' faith in me...


have a lil' faith in me... by pia_chan (busy) featuring Mischa Barton bags

I thought all of these things were pretty....plus it has one of my favorite scriptures!
********************************************
Reid is finally coming home this evening...after being gone an entire week at the Beach for a week. I have missed him! I have enjoyed spending time with Maddie this week though. Tonight Brant and I are meeting friends at my FAV restaurant, FRESCOS, to dine al fresco and listen to some good live music. Can't wait! Tomorrow, we are going to the in laws to celebrate Brant's dad b-day....so we have a busy weekend ahead. Will update tomorrow night.


No comments :

Post a Comment