Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sneak Peek!

Well...my family room is coming together. I am still looking for a few accessories and having a new slipcover made for an oh-so-comfy chair. It is a completely different look and style. I used to hav that Old World/French Country style...and now it is more Shabby Chic/Coastal.

I will reveal the entire room this week!

*********************************************************

These are dried hydrangeas from my garden and my husband's grandmother's crystal vase.

Yes....white!


Flea market find....









what I am....Gracious!









5 comments :

  1. Can't wait to see what the room looks like!! I can already tell I am going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, it looks beautiful so far! Can't wait to see everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! it all looks just beautiful!! can't wait to see the rest!
    Blessings!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks beautiful so far! Can't wait to see everything!


    Work From Home

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sneak peak, can't wait to see the whole room revealed!
    LuLu

    ReplyDelete