Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Football, Volleyball, Birthday, and FALL Ya'll!

Well.....another super BUSY weekend at the Rose Home!
We started out with Friday Night High School football!

We lost....(frown) but this #22 below played like a champ! Our DEFENSE played great....but our offense just could not make the plays this game. We lost 13-3......Bummer. We are now 2-2.

Saturday morning we were up bright and early too go to Maddie's Volleyball tournament in Stephenville. GO LADY OWLS!!

My Maddie


Serving the ball.....

They won 3rd out of 12 teams! Great job!! And notice their royal blue zebra socks.....all the Moms got together and bought them at the tournament! Too cute!



And look who had a Birthday Saturday......DADDY is 43!
We did not get home from Volleyball until 8:45pm, but we had a house full of people waiting for us. Brant's mom brought dinner. She made a roast, potatoes, green beans, salad and bread and also made a homemade birthday cake. My mom came over and straightened the house a bit, since we left in a mad rush at the crack of dawn that morning. So.....this little lady did not have to do a thing but show up! LOL....I kind of liked that! For once!


ROCK Band .....Beatles! FUN!


Brant and his Mom
My boys

Meagan was able too join us!

Brant w/ his parents

and with the kids....and Zoe

The family

On Sunday......it was such a pretty day! I decided to get my fall decorations out and get some pretty fall plants for my planters.



I still need to get more pumpkins and decorate for Halloween, but this is a start!
I did get my entry decorated. I moved this chest to my entry temporarily....it gives me a bit more room. I always put out old pictures of the kids from Halloween when they were younger . I have a lot more to put out.....but I'm looking for some cute frames. I definitely need to buy some candy for that basket too!


Butlers Pantry

Personalized this tray too.....and put out the wine Brant's parents got him at Grapefest.

I also personalized the lamp shade in my entry. This was an iron on decal from Hobby Lobby that I got for .99 cents.

So I did manage to get a few projects done....only about a 100 more waiting for me.......
I hope you all had great weekend!


It is Monday and I have a sic little girl....and the hubbie is not feeling so hot either. They are going to the doctor tomorrow. PRAYING that it is not swine flu. It is getting pretty rampant here in Texas!


Busy week ahead:
Tuesday: Maddie cheers at football game (if she is able to...depends on what dr. says)
Wednesday: OFF.....yay!
Thursday: Volleyball game in Cleburne
Friday: Football game in Mansfield
Saturday: Volleyball tournament in Mineral Wells
Sunday: Visiting a new church!


1 comment :

  1. I found your blog through Channa and wanted to say hi. My husband is a football coach and coached with Coach Bird (I saw your husbands Joshua shirt) and his currently coaching with his son Nick. We are in Whitney now and just loving it. I just wanted to say hi and what a small world it is.

    ReplyDelete