Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I am ALIVE!!!

WOW.....we have been a BUSY family.....back to normal! I can not believe I have not blogged for several weeks! I am SORRY!! With school starting and me going back to work, and the kids sports starting up again.....there has been no time! I have been exhausted when I get home each night! I guess I enjoyed being way-too-lazy this summer and I loved it! There were so many projects that I wanted to do....but didn't. Just out of pure laziness. LOL! I just enjoyed having fun with the kids and hubbie! Do not get me wrong.... did get a few things done, but normally I am a project machine. I definately needed the down time and rest! But.....here we are! Back to the craziness.....and LOVIN' it!



and Reid is a JUNIOR!!

We are looking forward to a great season of Football!! Maddie is also cheering for her school and just made the Volleyball team! So....Busy, Busy!!

I hope you all are off to a great new school year too!!


3 day weekend!! WHOO HOO!!!!


3 comments :

  1. hello there....
    wow..your kiddo's are getting so big!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondered where you were but then I figured you were getting the kids ready for school. I didn't realize you worked outside the home. Are you a teacher? Anyway, I can't wait to see your living room redo.

    Hugs,
    LeAnn:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean I can take first day of school picks well into High School! I guess that is a right we get when we birth these treasures!;)

    ReplyDelete