Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dec. 6th, 2003


Today is National Day for Miscarriage and Infant Loss.

6 years ago in December

I was 6 months pregnant and lost a child.

It was devastating.

It took me a long time to really heal from it.

I do not speak often about it.

I have found peace with it.

God's plan and purpose for me and my baby.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28

Through his love......and my walk in faith with him.

I have peace.

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. Do not be afraid… for I am with you… declares the Lord." Jeremiah 1:5,8




Angie Smith is having a Day of Rememberance, you should visit her site.


No comments :

Post a Comment