Saturday, November 28, 2009

Goodbye Colorado....Hello Texas! Well....we are headed back to our home in my sweet Texas! We have been in Pagosa Springs, Co. since last Saturday and have had a blessed and glorious week together in Colorado! It is a Thanksgiving tradition! The weather was GORGEOUS and the skiing was awesome! We had never ventured into Durango, which is an hour away from Pagosa Springs and we went twice this trip and loved it there too! We had a wonderful trip with our children and they love coming here for a week each year....making great memories!

When I get home I will unpack and start going through photos tomorrow to share! Can't wait!

I also can't wait to get all of my Christmas decor out and start decorating! I am so ready for the Holiday season! I hope you all had a blessed holiday and weekend with your loved ones....I know I did!

Many Blessings....
Amy

No comments :

Post a Comment