Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving to you from Colorado! I hope you all have a blessed day with your loved ones! I am so thankful for my wonderful husband who works so hard to provide a beautiful home for us and vacations that are so precious to our family, and for being the BEST dad ever to our children and the most supportive husband I could ever ask for! My precious children for being the the well mannered, thoughtful, giving children they are....and are God driven. To Brant and I's wonderful parents who are the BEST grandparents too! To our brothers and sisters and nieces and nephews....we are truely one blessed family! I am Thankful not only today but everyday! I pray for all those families out there that are struggling emotionally, physically, financially, and most importantly spiritually. I pray God will show you his love and grace....God is the most precious thing in my life...and he has blessed me abundantly!!

No comments :

Post a Comment