Friday, November 27, 2009

Hey Ya'll!! How was shopping for everyone?? I love to shop and get good deals...but I must say, I have never ventured out on BLACK FRIDAY! We are still in Colorado....but are heading home tomorrow! As far as our trip....it has been Glorious! We started going to Colorado a few years back and loved it so much that we decided to make it a tradition! The kids LOVE it! It is a memory they will always have...I love traditions! Today we skiied all day! The kids took up snowboarding and were naturals! So...Daddy decided to do it too! He did Awesome! We had a great day skiing with the kids! Tonight we headed to Durango! They had it all lit for Christmas...I am in love with this town! We were going to ride the Polar Express train but it was crowded and the kids decided they did not want to. So...we walked around Main St. And ate a very nice dinner and ended our evening...where else?? Starbucks!
What a blessed day!

No comments :

Post a Comment