Monday, November 23, 2009

Hey Ya'll! Well...we have been spending the past 2 days skiing here at Wolf Creek in Colorado! It has been GORGEOUS weather!! The kids LOVE the snow! At least once a year they get to come up here and experience REAL snow! In Texas we are lucky to get one snow a year and maybe enough to build a baby snowman! Ha!
We plan on skiing a few more days, having Thanksgiving dinner and doing some shopping in historic downtown Pagosa....of coarse! I am blogging via my Blackberry and have not figured out how to upload my photos...it will not work so far! I am gonna keep trying....I guess I could hook up the laptop!

I hope ya'll are all having a wonderful week and will have a blessed Thanksgiving with your loved ones!

1 comment :

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Have so much fun, I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete