Sunday, November 29, 2009

We are home....HOME SWEET TEXAS!!


We are home from Colorado.....we had a WONDERFUL trip!


I enjoyed spending a FULL week with my precious hubbie!

And my sweet little "rose buds"...aka my kids!



(Sorry...these pics are from my Blackberry. Very poor quality). I have a TON of photos to upload from my good camera!

We woke up at home this morning to gloomy, foggy weather! YUCK! Colorado was cold but so sunny and GORGEOUS! So, I am a bit bummed of the weather here...but happy to be home!

I spent this morning unpacking, doing laundry, and I took all of my Fall decor down and packed it away. I am spending the rest of today getting all of the Christmas decor down from the attic and start getting it set out. YAY....I am so ready for the Christmas Season!

Did any of you get out to shop on Black Friday?? There were some great deals out there...but I have never gotten out to get them. For those of you here in Texas....I am heading out to Canton next Friday for First Monday! Yippee!!

Will update and share pics from our trip in the next few days.....


1 comment :