Monday, December 14, 2009

Merry Christmas.....Ya'll!




Welcome to
THE NESTER'S Christmas Tour of Homes.....


Welcome to our home in TEXAS!!






The entrance....
The stockings on the banner reads "The Roses'"



I have a few Christmas cards......getting more in the mail each day!

I have a bit of a WILD look on my antique dresser in my entry
I LOVE the new frame I just got in Colorado!

My dining room and entry way are done in different prints....zebras, leopards, toile, etc. Kind of a FUNKY look in the dining and entry way.

My cross tree in the dining room
The Family Room has a softer look....white, silver, robins egg blue, and hot pinks.


and YES.....that is my dog ZOE sleeping on the couch. People think I am crazy for letting my dogs on our WHITE sofas. LOL!
Our FAMILY tree!

The Mantle....




I hung a silver wreath in each window of the family room









Maddie's Gingerbread House....


Our Guest Bathroom....it's PEACOCK!

Maddie's room....she made this ornament today. CUTE!
Maddie's tree
Maddie's very first TINKERBELL tree!

I wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS....and a BLESSED New Year!
Enjoy the ones you love this season....and remember the true meaning.
The BIRTH OF JESUS!!




6 comments :

  1. Hi Amy ... thank you for opening your home and inviting us in to see your gorgeous holiday decor!! I love the wreaths on your windows and your peacock guest bath is gorgeous!! Happy Holidays ... please stop by my new blog and take a peek at my holiday home tour!! Take care, Becca in SC
    http://adventuresindecorating1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy,
    I am going back and drool over your photos again...beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the door contest. It was a close one.

    Hugs,
    LeAnn:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, I had to come back and tell you how much I love your decor. The peacock bath is adorable. And I am so happy I finally got to see your finished family room. I am in love with your animal print chair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Amy! Your home is beautiful! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Christmas decorations are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete