Sunday, December 20, 2009

Time to ENJOY!!!


See this man....he is my love, my life, my best friend....everyday I THANK GOD for him!


I know that was random....and there is no reason to post this but "just because"! Most of the time I post stuff about the kids......so I had to give him a shout out! He is the best person I know. He will do anything for anyone, gives so much of his time to helping others, is the BEST Dad EVER, and the most thoughtful husband!


On another note.....I am hoping to get to sit down with the kids and Brant tomorrow night and watch this together.......

while eating all of the yummy goodies Maddie and I plan to bake tomorrow afternoon.....

ALL of my shopping is DONE....

ALL of the gifts are wrapped and under the tree....

So....now I can sit back relax, enjoy the holidays and take in all of the memories!

I LOVE this time of year!




1 comment :

  1. Same thing here... everything's done... time to relax and enjoy and that's exactly what we've been doing. Now I know that's why I was running around like crazy (and feeling crazy too) for the last few weeks trying to get everything done, so I could enjoy it NOW!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete