Friday, January 1, 2010

Birthday #3....to ME!

So....we have 3 birthdays in 4 days beginning the day after Christmas. Mine is #3....December 29th! Can you say....wiped out!! Well, I was. Especially after throwing 2 parties, 2 days in a row. And that was after I hosted all of the family at my house Christmas Eve.


Anyways....my day started out great! Reid went to Starbucks (my favorite place ever!)and brought it to me in this cute coffee mug....he even tried his best and tied a ribbon around it. Sweeeet!

It is monogrammed....that boy has some taste. He bought this all on his own. No hints.


Later in the afternoon, I met my precious friend Jamie for lunch at Rosa's Cafe...YUM! We had a great visit. (Sorry, no pics).

Afterwards my Mom, Sis, and her kiddos came over and Mom made me a strawberrry cake with cream cheese icing...My FAV!

The kiddos...

Guess what else....it SNOWED again!!! On my birthday!! YAY!!


Bt that did not stop me and my Suburban from going shopping with the girls.

We ended up at Justice....my niece Hannah wanted to shop there. They do not have one anywhere near where they live. She was a bit overwhelmed!
The girls and MiMi
Hmmm....
Later we came home and Maddie went to spend the night with my Mom and the cousins. We were all going to go to dinner at my favorite restaurant Frescos, but since the weather got worse...we decided to stay in. We ate leftovers instead! Ha! And then Brant, Reid and I played a fun trivia game show game on Reid's PS3. It was so much fun!!

So it ws another great birthday spent with the ones I adore and love most! And....the birthdays are over!!! YAY!! Well, until February anyways.

5 comments :

  1. Happy Birthday! Looks like you had fun! Love the coffee cup...cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Glad you had a great day!!
    Be careful washing that mug,the fabric bleeds

    My niece shares your birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Bithday! Reid did GOOD! Even the cute ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, Amy,

    This is my first visit to your adorable blog. It looks like you had a wonderful birthday. Love the snow picture. We don't see much of that here in Florida, although tonight the temps will plunge into the 30's.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete