Wednesday, January 27, 2010

WHITE Wednesday and Lady Antebellum

I have been waiting for months for the new Lady Antebellum CD to come out and it was released yesterday! I went to the store first thing this morning and bought it. I literally ran to my car (okay....it was cold) but I was super excited. I got in and ripped the plastic off and peeled that darn sticker trim off....it took what felt like 10 minutes!
And when I opened my CD....this was inside.
(sigh...)

LOVE this WHITE photo.....perfect this week for WHITE Wednesday!

Their music is so good....even if you do not like country music, you will LOVE them! I bought their debut CD last year and spent all summer listening to it. This 2nd one is just as great!
I have listened to it all day! You can get it for $8.98 at Target for this week! DEAL!






4 comments :

  1. OMG... I didn't know they were coming out with a new one. AWESOME! I'm so going to get it! The first one is great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it too, on iTunes! I think I still like the first one better but this one is warming up to me now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did the exact same thing last week!!
    been listening to it ever since!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are great! The guys are actually from where my husband and I grew up back in Ga.

    ReplyDelete