Saturday, February 6, 2010

Blog Hop....and Over The Top Award!




So I LOVE Edie's blog over at lifeingrace. It is a must read...she is so creative and inspirational. Her friend at Blessed Moon is having a "I'm-not-at-Blissdom-Blog-Hop"....go visit and you can link up! Plus she is an amazing photographer! Why can't I take photos like that??

Can I also say THANK YOU to



for passing on the


Award to me!


Along with the award, I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and pass the blog love along to five others. To start, here goes with the questions...


Your Cell Phone? Blackberry

Your Hair? blonde

Your Mother? chatterbox

Your Father? coach

Your Favorite Food? TexMex

Your Dream Last Night? clueless

Your Favorite Drink? Starbucks

Your Dream/Goal? my shop

What Room Are You In? office

Your Hobby? decorating

Your Fear? nothing...okay mice. Eeek!

Where Do You See Yourself In Six Years? Broke (Will have 2 in college)

Where Were You Last Night? Home

Something That You Aren’t? Negative

Muffins? Banana Nut

Wish List Item? Boutique

Where Did You Grow Up? Mesquite, Tx.

Last Thing You Did? Movies/Dinner with my parents

What Are You Wearing? Dress and leggings

Your TV? Flat

Your Pets? 2 dogs

Friends? cherished

Your Life? BLESSED!

Your Mood? peaceful

Missing Someone? Yes, Jamie

Vehicle? Suburban

Something You Aren’t Wearing? Shoes

Your Favorite Store? Home Goods

Your Favorite Color? pink

When Was The Last Time You Laughed? today

Last Time You Cried? today..."Dear John"

Your Best Friend? Gema

One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? New York City

Facebook? yes

Favorite Place To Eat? Frescos


And, I pass along the "over the top award" to the following...
Debbie at Talking Trash....she is a hoot!
Whitney at Treasures from Our Family...she is just a doll and so are her girls!
Teresa at Teresa's Treasures.... has a great blog and LOVES Brett Favre more than me!
Julie Gillies....she is a true woman of GOD. Inspiring!
The Preppy Paper Girl....she has the cutest NEW stuff!





9 comments :

  1. I saw your comment on Kellys page and had to come by here because your post was so profound. I am now following you and hope you will follow back. It is very nice to meet you Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog design! and great photos of your kids! :)

    i love starbucks, too; was once a fan of those longhorns, but now i'm another kind of UT fan ;o ; drive a suburban; love home goods (and TJMaxx); and used to live about an hour from NYC... ps: was also in colorado in 2008... where were you? we were in crested butte... telluride this year, end of feb!

    thanks for blog-hopping with me... hope you are enjoying it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am "not at blissdom" but it has been fun popping around meeting the bloggers in his little party...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Amy! I promise I'll try to do this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy, you are a Texas Treat! Thanks so much for including me in your 5. It may take me a little bit to get a post up...but girly girl, you know I will. I love nothing better than talking about myself! I can't believe you grew up in Mesquite. That's spittin' distance from us!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun, and congrats on your award! It was so fun to stop by. I am a Texas girl, also.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. came over here from blessed moon. :) hope your night is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you found Texas=Blogging Gals!!

    Come see me at my personal blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Strengthening exercises to enhance physical fitness! I like sports shoes! Casual Wear!Not only casual sports shoes, dress comfortable, and stylish, wearing a beautiful!
    By Air Jordan shoes

    ReplyDelete