Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A LOVE-ly weekend!


Wow...What a busy week for me! I am so sorry that I have not updated all week!
After enjoying a long weekend after our Snow Day on Friday and having a day off, we celebrated Valentine's Day with my in laws on Saturday night at Del Frisco's Steak House in downtown Fort Worth! The BEST food ever! It was super crowded....but luvkily we had reservations. We had great food...or should I say a feast! And a wonderful visit with my in laws.

I do not get opportunities to get family pics often...so here are a few of us before leaving for dinner.

My Valentine and I My little teenager and Mom
Reid and Meagan at dinner
Reid and Grandma The guys talking about iPhones and iPads
My in laws and Brant The kids

********* *******************************************

On Friday Night, Maddie and I dragged Daddy out to go see Valentine's Day with us at the theater. It was really cute! I was a little weary to take Maddie, but it was PG-13 and I looked up the content and it seemed okay. There were a few scenes that we discussed later, but she is 13 now and could handle it. The one thing I did like about it, is that there was hardly any bad language....which is rare these days! Jennifer Garner is adorable as usual....and had some of the greatest scenes in the movie! Even Brant admitted it was pretty good : )


Mad and Dad at the movies
Maddie at dinner before the movie (being silly)....Chili's skillet queso and salsa are the best before-movie-snack!
We followed the movie up with Starbucks...and they even were in the Valentine's Day spirit with these heart cups. Cute!!
On Sunday, we stayed home and enjoyed our day. My parents came over and brought the kids some Valentine's Day goodies. My Mom made homemade cupcakes and brought the traditional conversation hearts.



I hope you all had a LOVELY weekend with the ones you love!






1 comment :

  1. Sounds like a great weekend. We also went to see Valentine's Day. Luckily the husband bought tickets days ahead b/c it was sold out. I thought it was cute.

    ReplyDelete