Thursday, February 25, 2010

New Look....New Blog??

Good Morning....welcome to a new, but temporary look. I am finally going to pay someone to design my very own blog design...that hopefully reflects ME!
Image credit: A Bushel and a Peck


I know some of you enjoy my blog seeing what our family is up to, and some that are more for the home decor inspirations.
I post all of my family stuff as a personal journal and scrapbook, and along with that my passions....which is home decor and creating personal things. I have dreamed of having my own business one day, and have recently prayed about it and discussed it more seriously with my hubbie, who just happens to be the most supportive man ever! I am always sewing, painting, adorning, and restoring pretty things. I never really take the time to post much of it...mainly due to time and making my children more the subjects of my blog. So, I am thinking of changing the name and look of my blog...just still trying to decide as to what that will be?? This year I have had a new perspective on how I want my life to be.....God, My Family, making every day matter, following my dreams and passions, and having grace in all that I am and all that I do. So...please bear with me as some of these little "blog changes" are happening.




4 comments :

  1. I am looking forward to seeing where He takes you Amy!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excite for all you! Cant wait to see what all you have in store for us! Hope your having a great day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog from my moms (Talking Trash) loved reading about your family.. I was on the edge of my seat wait reading the tryouts for your daughter.. Can't wait to see the new blog.. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new look! Cant wait to see where your dreams take you!

    ReplyDelete