Saturday, February 20, 2010

Want to be my BFF??


Thank you....


I have been so happy to meet so many LOVELY women through blogging!


I have not had much time to make comments and visit very many blogs lately. But will try to make some time this weekend to catch up and visit the blogs of so many! I am so looking forward to it!

My blog started out as a "family blog" to keep our loved ones caught up on what was going on with our family and our super busy life. But, it has evolved into so much more. I am considering starting up a 2nd blog based on Home Decor and Home improvements projects, crafts, etc. I have so much to share...that I do not share on this blog. What do ya'll think??



In the meantime...there are some BLOGS that I just started reading and feel like these are women I would be BFF's with if I lived close to them:


Pearls and Grace

Southern Butter

Home and Harmony

Short Southern Mama

Enjoying the Small Things ....

You must read her Birth Story Post...the most beautiful post I think I have ever read.


Of coarse there are all of the other blogs I have been enjoying for so long also. That will have to go in another post :)






7 comments :

  1. You are too sweet girl! I feel the same way! So glad we have crossed paths in this vast world of blogging! So glad to call you friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and I haven't been able to comment a lot lately either!! So don't worry:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I am so far behind on everything...next up is to do a post on my sweet award. I'm off to check out your reading list!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her story! I have read it twice it was so good. Isn't funny how we all follow the same blogs, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you stopped by...I can't wait to wear my necklace to work tomorrow. Hope to find some more charms on our trip to Roundtop Tx. Have you ever been?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, how sweet! I'm sure if we lived close by, we'd have lots to talk about... Thanks for the honor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet are you?!! Thank you so much for including Pearls and Grace on your list. It is such a pleasure to meet you and I know we would be friends in real life if only we had the chance to meet in person! Soon I hope! :)
    I look forward to visiting your beautiful blog more often!

    May you have a blessed week new friend!

    Sibi

    ReplyDelete