Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Sunday!!!

It is a GORGEOUS day here in TEXAS!
SPRING has finally arrived.......

Make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge;and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep y...ou from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

-2 Peter 1:5-8

***********************************************************************

I have been absent for a week or so......it has been so busy at our house!

However.....it is SPRING BREAK here....and for the first time in many years, we are staying home! We always go on a trip, but this year we have decided to stay home and actually relax and get some much needed things done around the house on our time off! No practices, games, lessons, or anything for the kids......YAY....a REAL break! I have had my list ready for weeks and I am ready to get started on it....along with doing some FUN things with my kiddos too!

I can actually BLOG again too....and plan on spending this evening watching all of the DVR'd shows that I have missed this week, and catching up on all of my favorite blogs...there are 100's!!

For now....today....I am going to get outside and enjoy this GLORIOUS, BEAUTIFUL Sunday!



1 comment :

  1. Miss Amy, you never finished showing us your completed shabby chic room. I want to see pictures pretty please.

    Hugs,
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete