Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oscars Fashion....

Oscars....I watch it to see all of the FAB fashions! What about you??

My FAV fashion icon is the one and only SJP! Loved her in this pale yellow Chanel Couture dress and Fred Leighton jewels. It was stunning!

I also loved her hair and make up!

Very Hollywood!

Another FAV dress of the night.....and my FAV for best actress. I think we were all rootin' for her! Sandra Bullock was wearing a gorgeous metallic silver Marchesa dress. Very Glam! I loved her sleek hair and simple jewelry.

Another VERY Hollywood dress and look....GORGEOUS!


Carrie Mulligan's modern but very glam look in this black strapless Prada dress. I love the cropped front showing her strappy Prada shoes. The long chandelier earrings with her short hair and bare shoulders look lovely.

Okay...now this is a DRESS!!
Marisa Hargitay's Vera Wang dress and Fred Leighton jewelry is classic.
I love the tied sash, ruffled edges and ruched top. Just so pretty!
This is something I would wear....

not that I woud have anywhere to wear it to!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I LOVED seeing Sandra win!! Well deserved and a LOVELY and heartfelt speech!
And how about the very first female to win best director....Katherine Bigelow! And she beat out her ex-husband and Avatar?? Now that is sweeet! Ha ha...just kidding, but you know he is dying!





2 comments :

  1. I normally love Charlize, but she let me down this year, ugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. This last VW dress is my FAV!!!!!! I always LOVE black and this dress is JUST stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete