Sunday, April 11, 2010

Springtime in Texas....


Here in Texas, we know Spring has officially arrived when the Bluebonnets are in bloom.....

And we have been busy here at the Rose house! The kids activities are in full swing and I have been one.BUSY.mom! I have not blogged in weeks! I have so many pictures to upload and share....that is when I can find the time! Soon...very soon though.

I am going to try and get things done around here....so I can take a break and catch up on all of my favorite blogs. Until then....have a blessed Sunday!



4 comments :

  1. Beautiful flowers!! So glad Spring is here and everything is blooming! Look forward to seeing all your other pics soon!

    btw - what part of TX are you in? My parents just moved to Lubbock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wouldn't want to live anywhere else, would we?
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete