Tuesday, April 13, 2010

They're baaaaack.....

It's baaaaackkkk.....

I don't know about you, but Maddie and I LOVE musicals and Broadway shows, and we LOVE GLEE!! After a LONG break...it is back tonight! YAY!

I think next week is the Madinna episode!! Of coarse, Maddie really does not understand that Madonna was a HUGE artist of my generation. I LOVED her music back in the day (not her lifestyle...but her music was amazing!). When I tried to explain to her what Madonna was like...I compared her to what Lady GaGa is today. Ha Ha! And guess what??? GLEE is having a Lady GaGa episode too!

Do any of you guys watch Glee???




2 comments :

  1. Why have I been such a flake and totally never watched this show?! I must be living under a rock or something! Hope your having a wonderful day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been waiting SO LONG for Glee to come back on!

    ReplyDelete