Sunday, May 23, 2010

Another busy weekend!

Well....we spent another weekend across the universe at a softball tournament. It was such a beautiful weekend....but soooo WINDY! I was caked up with sand...YUCK!

Maddie played hard....as did her team.

We got home around 5pm Sunday....and spent time here.
RELAXING...on the back porch.
I also have been putting these to use alot lately.
Working in the yard and garden.
Look at my squash....it is coming!
Our little vineyard....
We have grapes!!
Daddy.....grilling the steaks. He LOVES this awful, ugly smoker. I have to admit it makes some YUMMY steaks!
I promise he was happy.....even though this face looks annoyed. Ha!
Dinner...al fresco.
Maddie looks a mess after being in the sun all day, but she joined us on the porch for dinner.
And then did some relaxing......doing flips on the trampoline.
softball uniform and all........
Life. Is. Good.


4 comments :

  1. Cute porch!! We grilled out tonight too! Love Sundays!! Oh and loving the rain boots too! cute cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy I love your back porch! Thanx for stopping by earlier! Be sure to enter my give away if you have not already!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog hopping and found your blog! I LOVE the boots OMG I want a pair...its doesn't rain that much in phoenix but who cares LOL!

    I hope you don't mind a new follower!
    -Ashley-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy, I love your name! Lucky you. That would be fun to play with. I've enjoyed my visit to your blog. Where did you find those awesome rubber boots?

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete