Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Oh...where have I been??


Hello Friends....I have been away too long!

I have so much to add and update....family, home, friends, life.......the good stuff!

I promise to get that done in the next few days!





In the meantime.......here is something to ponder??


I would have loved to buy this house.....

Click on the photo for a larger view

Image courtesy of the Real Estalker

It is the home of the talented Rachel Ashwell.

It is located in Malibu....HELLO!

I am in love with that dining room and that precious painting on the wall......

I could have had it for a measly little $3.5 mil!

Awwww....the life!



I would love to hear from you all......



3 comments :

  1. I would soooo take that house!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've missed you!! Ready for some football? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out my blog and BRAG about it 2 your friends!!

    ReplyDelete