Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I am BACK...and HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!!!



Happy Fall Y'all!!


I can not believe I have not updated my blog since August!
Our family has been SUPER busy....and we have added a new addition! I will be updating on the kids, activities and family with lots of pics!!!

I hope this post finds you all well! I am enjoying this gorgeous fall weather here in Texas....and it is perfect FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL weather too!

Check back this weekend.....UPDATES to come!
P.S.

Please leave me a comment....I would LOVE to hear you!!





3 comments :

  1. You've been missed. I figured you had to be at a football field somewhere! LOL!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the updates! (Even though I see whats going on through FB!)

    Good Luck Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you PLEASE blog more often - I love your blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete