Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's that time again....Colorado!

This is our 3rd year to spend Thanksgiving week in Colorado! It was a winter wonderland when we woke up our first morning here today!




We hit the slopes this morning....and guess what?? My kids and hubbie talked me into snowboarding!! I have been skiing since I was a kid, but snowboarding is completely different! Needless to say I had a blast learning, even though I spent a lot of time on my booty! Lol! I am back at it tomorrow! I'm determined! All I know is I better get the "Cool Mom Award" for this!

More to come....from gorgeous Colorado!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments :

  1. What a beautiful picture!!! Hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving!! Enjoy the snow!! Maybe you could bring some back to Texas. HA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh just wonderful looking. I wished I was hitting the slopes!!

    ReplyDelete