Thursday, December 2, 2010

Colorado....Thanksgiving Day!

What a beautiful day it was......



It was so peaceful waking up to this outside our bedroom window each morning!

Brant took the kids skiing Thanksgiving morning. I stayed in....nursing a terrible tummy ache. I finally started reading Beth Moore's "So Long Insecurity". I have had it since summer!! Great so far....

When the kids got home from skiing, we got dressed and went to dinner out. When we got there and sat down they informed us that they ran out of Thanksgiving dinner! Lol! But they had a large menu with plenty of good food to choose from.

My in laws....


Reid and Meagan....


The group....


Hannah and Kat...


Me and my Maddie by the fire....


My kiddos.....


Gema and I....


Very rustic....


It was a great dinner with wonderful family and friends! I am so blessed and thankful!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment :

  1. Aw, what a great trip. You so make me want to go skiing! So fun! Did you guys stay in Pegosa Springs? We've actually never been there. I've been to Durango though, love it! So sad for the ski patrol! Poor family!! I'll definitely keep them in my prayers. Thanks for sharing your pics. Your family looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete