Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday Week 2



Here we go again....Linking up to the Pleated Poppy and "What I Wore Wednesday".

Posting this from my iPhone again....will fix when i get to my laptop!

Thursday:
Work (remember I work at a high school!)
It was "College Day"! So we had to wear a college shirt!
It was a super cold week in Texas!!
Hoodie: TCU pink!
Scarf: Target
Jeans: Target
Boots: UGGS ( Old...3 years ago at Dillards)

Friday:
Spirit Day at School
Forgot pic! It was just a school Hoodie, Levi Jeans, and Nikes! Love my job!! Lol!

Saturday:
Maddie's Basketball Tournament
I forgot to take a pic at home so I took it afterwards when we went shopping afterwards. Ha! Yep...I'm a dork!
Hoodie: Custom "OWLS" hoodie made by Claire Lynn
Jeans- Target
Boots: UGGS (Cardi) from Dillards
Owl Ring: Sassy Pantz (boutique at the Fort Worth Stockyards)

Sunday:
 stayed in jammies all day sick!

Monday:

Sick but went to work anyways!
 Dress: Target
Black cardigan: Old Navy
Scarf: TJ Maxx
Shoes: JC Penny

Tuesday:
Work and Reid's Basketball Game
Tunic: Target
Skinny pants: Target
Shoes: Macys

Wednesday:
Work

Sweater Dress: Target
Boots: Target (online only)
Necklace: Target
Gold Bangle: 18k gold antique (was my husbands 95 yr. Old grandmothers).
They were going to sell it at her estate sale....thinking it was junk! Lol! I wear it all the time!


Okay...I kinda had a "Blah!" week!! Plus I still need to get these 10 extra pounds off from the holidays! Yikes!! My daughter is mortified that I am taking pics of myself! HaHaHa!

I hope youall are having a great week....can't wait to check out everyone's WIWW!!


-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments :

  1. You are adorable! Not a blah week at all. And you so don't look like a mom with teenagers. Goodness.

    My dream is to move to Texas someday. My BF lives in Dallas and I just love visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Target tunic! I am trying to incorporate more tops like that into my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looks! I would never know you were sick and went to work anyway in that picture! Love the pictures!

    paige

    ReplyDelete