Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WIWW...Week 3

Well...I had a "blah" week in fashion. It's just been one of those week! So here we go...."What I Wore Wednesday"!

the pleated poppy blog

Thursday: Missed taking a pic....sorry!

Friday: Work (Spirit Day) Remember I work at a high school! And later Reid's Basketball game that night!


Custom "OWLS" Hoodie: Claire Lynn
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Black Cardi UGGS

Saturday: College/Football visit with Reid
*Warning* This girl needs her roots done!! Appt is tomorrow....Thank goodness!





Tunic Dress: Francescas
Sweater: Target
Leggings: Target
Boots: Target
Earrings: Forever 21
Necklace: Target
Purse: Steve Madden

Sunday: Forgot pic again!!

Monday: Work


Dress: Ross
Leggings: Old Navy
Cardigan: Target
Boots: Target (years ago)

Tuesday: Work and Reid's B-ball game that night


Dress: Old Navy
Boots: Target
Tights: Old Navy
Necklace: Target
Earrings and Bracelets: Forever 21

And please excuse my messy dressing room and the laundry basket in the background....i need to find a better place to take a pic! How do some of you such good pics?? Plus I just use my iPhone camera. It's easier in the mornings.

Okay...embarrassed myself again! I hate pics of myself. Good news is that I lost 2 of the 10 pounds I have gained. Yes!!! And Ugh!

Well...now I'm off to look at everyone else's WIWW!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments :

  1. Love the denim dress in the last pic. And you hair is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look way too young to have a college kid!

    Great outfits :)

    ReplyDelete