Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Around the house....and a SNOW DAY!

I wanted to share few things from around the house. I am constantly changing up my decor......I get bored!
I still need to show the changes I made in the Family Room, however the boys have taken it over and it is not presentable right now! Ha!

Anyways....

I have started adding some pops of blue to my kitchen.....



I moved these drapes from the Family Room into the Breakfast Room


Changed out the mirror above the mantle to some colorful art work.

On my wall of crosses, I added a canvas that I bought from a lady at a craft fair, she personalized it with our lst name. It has "John 3:16" painted around the cross.


I love these ruffled pillows...


And look at this little guy. Adorable huh? Brant picked him up on the side of a busy farm road before Christmas. We named him "Scout".


And today is a .....SNOW DAY!


Or should I say...ICE DAY! It is more like 3 inches of ice with a layer of snow on top!
Can you believe it was in the 70's here a few days ago.

That is TEXAS weather for you!



 

3 comments :

  1. Aw, no snow for us!! Just way cold!!!!!!!!!! Your puppers is sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is a snow day here too! Our houses are VERY similar on the outside!! I think you can see a picture of mine in my May or June archives. Crazy similar, except the brick color. Where did Reid end up deciding to play football?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pops of blue! I love Robin Egg Blue!!
    You always decorate so cute!

    Thank you for your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete