Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I Wore....

Okay....here we go again. I'm linking up to The Pleated Poppy's "What I Wore Wednesday".



Last Wednesday: Work (Remember I work at a high school)
I wear dresses almost everyday, so I am trying to wear pants a few times a week now.

Long Brown Shirt: Bealls
Dark Skinny Jeans: Old Navy
Brown flats: L.e.i.
Necklace: Target
Earrings: Forever 21

Thursday: Work

Gray Shirt: Gap
Sweater Jacket: Old Navy
Black Skinny Pants: Target
Rose Necklace and Bracelet: Brighton (old)
Black flats: Target

Friday : Work (Spirit Day & Reid's B-ball game that night)

 
Black shirt: Target
Royal blue sweater: Bealls
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Target
My "Mommy" Necklace: Custom made by a student at school with Reid's #22 on it and our school logo)

I FORGOT to take a pic on Saturday and Sunday....SORRY!

Monday: Had a minor surgical procedure, so no pic!

Tuesday: Home (SNOW DAY!)
So, no hair & make up...YAY!
Stayed in warm jammies!

We have another snow day today.....sorry but I am wearing the same clothes! Ha!

It is more of an ICE DAY here in Texas! So, we are stuck inside! Rolling blackouts....irritating!
The Dallas/Fort Worth area is in panic mode due to the SUPER BOWL being here! I guess they didnt expect it to get like this in Texas! That's what we get for bringing the Packers and the Steelers here....they brought their freezing weather with them! Blah!

Stay WARM my Texas friends!

1 comment :

  1. I love your style and your home photos and decorating look great!

    ReplyDelete