Tuesday, June 18, 2013

First week of summer.....whirlwind!

It's been another busy week in the Rose household....

Maddie went off to cheer camp to Dallas at SMU. 

Brant and I celebrated our 21st Anniversary at our favorite place to eat...Blue Mesa Grill in Fort Worth. 

My friend Alisa had a GNO at her home....pedicures, chair massages, hair feathers and awesome food and beverages! 

Fun summer toes....

Fathers Day....

My darling husband was at the Fire Station on Father's Day and Maddie was at cheer camp

So...Reid and I spent the day at my parents with my niece and nephew! 

Reid playing cards with my Dad and my niece. 

And now Maddie is home from cheer camp! 

She tried out and made All American Cheerleader!! 

I have surgery on Monday to have my gall bladder removed....so I will be resting the next week! And then many summer projects to tackle! 


No comments :

Post a Comment